Formed in 2009, the American Association of Private Lenders (AAPL) is the first national organization representing the private real estate and peer-to-peer lending industry. Our membership includes private money lenders, hard money lenders, mortgage fund managers, brokers, and service providers from around the United States.
The American Association of Private Lenders’ strives to be a nationally renowned association that reshapes the real estate finance industry. We want private lenders to be viewed as viable alternatives for borrowing and investing.
SLREIA is a non-profit real estate investors group founded in 1996. We have a membership of over 1,000 real estate professionals and our numbers are constantly growing. Members range from the brand-new investor to veterans who have been in the real estate market for decades. SLREIA was reorganized in March of 2005 and has since been owned and operated by its members.
The SLREIA has 3 main objectives:
- Educate for success and profit for members
- Increasing net worth through networking.
- Local, Practical, Real Estate Investing.
UtahRealEstate.com is Utah’s favorite place to find a home. MLS Listings are provided by the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., which is powered by Utah’s REALTORS®. UtahRealEstate.com offers you the most complete and current property information available. Browse our website to find an accurate list of homes for sale in Utah and homes for sale in Southeastern Idaho.
The Utah Real Estate Investors Association (Utah REIA) is a Chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association (National REIA). Our membership consists of a variety of professionals who are interested in forming key relationships and learning strategies that result in successful real estate ventures. Professionals include: landlords, property managers, real estate investors, real estate salespersons, real estate brokers, and any business who has customers from those previously listed.
Utah REIA provides the following services:
- Training/Information – Learn what to avoid and what to embrace from a list of experienced professionals. Topics include, but are not limited to: how to get started, how to buy with no money down, how to fix and flip, dos and don’ts in landlording, property precautions, and creative financing.
- Networking – It’s all about relationships. Turbocharge your network, boost your own credentials and get noticed.
- Community Involvement – Get involved, be a good citizen, and join us “hands on” in volunteering for such organizations as Habitat for Humanity and the Ronald McDonald House.
- Government Advocacy – Stay informed about new and proposed laws in Utah while fighting to protect the rights of real estate investors.
“Knowledge is the new money.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers trust each other
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. We do this by:
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.
Scotsman Guide Media’s mission is to help mortgage originators and lenders expand their businesses by growing their financing networks and staying informed about market news, trends and data.
Our core products include:
- Our award-winning Commercial and Residential Scotsman Guide magazines
- Search engines to help mortgage originators find lenders and jobs – our newly expanded online Lender Search and Mortgage Jobs search engines query more than 1600 data points
- Loan Post – post your most difficult-to-fund scenarios on ScotsmanGuide.com and let lenders come to you
- Scotsman Guide Rankings – our exclusive, verified annual residential mortgage industry rankings
- Daily industry news – published daily on our website and in our daily news e-mail, The Originator
- Unique online content on ScotsmanGuide.com